Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Celebrating adaptability no matter where I am

 Ahhh...the joy of convenience. I love having indoor plumbing, heating system to keep our home warm, electricity that just flows into our house and I don't have to think about. And I also love the compromise between roughing it and having luxuries...an outhouse in the dark and hearing growling from the bushes...using a generator for power and propane to heat a trailer. And even more refreshing is wood fire and layers for heat and batteries for power. They are all good to know...all good to experience, because there is a fine line between convenience and comfort...and having to compromise on either is much better by choice.

No comments: