Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, November 7, 2015

We're each a whole being

 Good morning! Wrote an essay this morning during my quiet time. Apparently my soul and Ego have been conversing and decided they needed a mediator, so they pulled me in

😉. Nice to be included as part of the Whole 😉 . I've been hearing from one side or the other for a while now...but now we will sit down and make a plan that works for both and all parties involved.
Are you singling out parts of yourself as less favoured or undesirable? How about less valued, neglected, unwanted, dismissed, and unforgiven? Well, how about a loved one who has literally walked away from a part of themselves and exists as a remnant of themselves?... We're each a whole being. AND WE are each part of the Whole Being. It is good practice to gather in all your little bits, SEE them (that alone is SO powerful! ), and know that you can stand as whole...for your benefit and well-being, and for others (other parts) as well.
Ok, back to the table 😉

No comments: