Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 13, 2015

Challenging limitations

 Good morning! Yesterday I decided to...challenge my limitations. In some way each day I had been stepping out from under limitations...for me it is a draining process at first (probably from wrestling against my resistances. ..LOL that just sounds so futile haha), but after I feel energized . Sometimes I don't "win" the fight, and it makes me feel low on myself for not succeeding. But today I asked myself "What would I do if I didn't feel limited? " "If I existed outside of limits, what would life be like?"...well, so far ...this has been an epic day. I'm enjoying witnessing myself play in it all. Very productive. ..fully expressive....and it only needs to be evident to me. Although I think others will benefit from it too.

Enjoy an awesome and wondrous weekend 😊

No comments: