Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Allowing the brainstorm to construct

 Good morning! How my "brain-mind-observer" starts the day (today)....there's grain and chaff, only one produces the harvest... (....silent buzzing...) ....a huge thought past by my window, caused my heart to race and beat faster, my eyes to open, and in my awe I forgot to reach out for it, and catch it. I hope I'm in a spiral so it can come back around again....realizing my resonance starts with excellence....? Flip! My excellence begins from resonance...I'm picky about my resonance.... my children nurture me in my creativity, giving me space to be, and mindful not to interrupt me, in my evolution...crazy beautiful! LOL I was close to catching it, but my gratitude was close behind and I caught that instead....

Ok, it's a good collection of starters. Very few will see this as much...but allowing the "storm" to be constructive, pondering awe/wonder, waking up and reflecting on the newness of day and the Awe-some of Being really set off any day (regardless of lack of physical sleep, tasks of the day ahead, "unfinished's" from yesterday-month-year...) in a good direction and flow.
And now to get put together and go! This day jumps off now. Enjoy this weekend ❤

No comments: