Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 6, 2015

Clear the bloackages. Appreciating the gift of "free flow" in our lives

 Yup! That crap got backed up! No literally! ...it came up through the floor drain. Just a little bit though...like throwing up in your mouth a bit. LOL gross right? Obviously there was a block somewhere...and by golly, it makes you appreciate the gift of "free flow" in our lives. Flush the toilet and it should just go...out of sight. Wash the dirt off your body and love the sound of the water flowing down the drain...the efforts we go through to stay clean and clear physically. It feels good!

So I called the city and they came with the scope that can video your drain. WOW! That is fun! And it was a small block too. Hitched up some paper...the scope pushed it out of the way. How good it felt to know the block was gone.
And the advice? Get a bit more water running through your system. Was he talking about me? Or the drain? Well, the drain for sure (we are apparently stingey on our water usage)...but I will take the advice as well. 😉 (and seeing about clearing out or pushing through areas in my life where I feel blocked or stuck...might keep this "free flow" going too. 😉 )

No comments: