Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The sun has set...

 


Good mawning!

The sun has set...
I regretted NONE of it! Nothing felt like it was wasted. All that needed to be said was said and not left unspoken. All the transactions were 'fruitful' even IF it didn't flow the way I hoped or imagined.
Today however IS a day I need to gauge my interactions accordingly. It does have to reflect a certain level of embrace and compassion WITH celebrating what can be gleaned.
I know where I will be and who I will be with.
There are certain spaces that glint with a sparkle in moments of adversity. We will ALL gravitate towards those spaces.
Right now I see and really FEEL those spaces right now. I was longing to meet up with some of them again...
Soon. Their value in my life shines.
Until then...until that homecoming of the heart...
I EMBODIED that the gutting and diminishing weight of not trying for what your heart desires is TRULY more painful than the "losses" perceived as failure.
Who I was a week ago is a sun that has set. Who I AM today is a blue skied day after a rainy and cold period.
Enjoy the fact, that YOU, like the sun, continues to shine in a new day 💖

No comments: