Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, June 17, 2022

Step into your 'power'...

 


Good mawning!

Step into your 'power'...
This morning I was hit with an unexpected surprise. A side effect of our current world experience.
My 'journey' this week has been a weird scene of the flow of non-linear events leaving me alone to recognize the 'nature' of my core... the energy of it "Stands firm" regardless of circumstances and mental dialogues...
So this morning I wrapped myself in a cozy blanket as a dress and tied it the way on of my life 'mentors' taught me how years ago.
Being groomed to stand as a 'queen', so it were. As she shook her head in dismay of the 'ungrateful people' (her position) in life and then continued on with the teachings of excellence of personal presence.
Here I am, what feels like a lifetime later, 'finally' GETTING the wealth of the lessons.
They say when the student is ready the teacher appears.
Not always is the 'student' ready, but the soil of their heart and mind is ready for the seed BECAUSE both the teacher and the student are in the same place together.
There is a readiness present when a teacher encounters the energy of the likeness that will carry forth their legacy.
Even though I was not pleased with the disruption, I quickly turned to the connections that nurture my being. I love clothing/style, mastery and artistry, pondering divinity, dance and the flow of movement, and savouring the tastes of good food.
The #ootd was my next to dive into. I stepped into the process of creating and inspiration and voila, I felt the surge within to share...
It set me up to be in the flow of what I WANT my day to be like and the energy 'I' will bring into it.
...sigh...much better 💗 (stay tuned for the outfit reveal later 😉)

No comments: