Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, June 10, 2022

And yet, I still fly...


Good mawning!
And yet, I still fly...
Over the last few weeks with the support of others who put forward a voice for freedom (thanks @thekaylorbett), I learned a WHOLE lot about the ways in which freedom still remains.
You see, as I sit here (and not having breakfast in my desired location right now), it's beginning to rain. 😂 How perfect!
I was enjoying the smells of my garden and the singing of the birds on a warm morning, and then that was 'disturbed'.
Yet, I welcome the rain WAY MORE than imposed restrictions on the movement of citizens in their own country.
But are they really restrictions? Are these 'limitations' really a hindrance or are they more of agitations and permission for undercover rudeness to now have a voice?
I listened to the many stories... of those who tried and failed, of those that submitted to doing something they didn't want to so they could be "free" to be, only for the mark to be moved out of reach 😭
I listened to the rumours and success stories. And I was inspired.
I pulled back the curtain to possibility and saw MANY expansive opportunities. It was like walking into an old apartment and lifting the dropcloths off to reveal the beautiful furniture is still there.
The EASE however is not.
But now limitations serve as a teacher. It taught me to ask more questions and call out more BS and lies. Wow!
And on both sides, information is being gathered. If you want less hassle, it's best to go after the BS... it's FULL of.... 😉holes. It lacks integrity and consistency. And it's beautiful 💖 It silences rudeness and puts you back in the living of your OWN life.
But, after jumping ALL IN, and meeting up with disappointment, I gained MUCH more and am happy to share with those who ask.
It IS possible and there IS a way! And that's all that needs to be said 🖒💖

#intothestorm #sovereign #divinelysupported #freedomconvoy2022 #doyourresearch #sharewithothers #weCAN #WEare #greaterstill #lifetothefull #Sawubona 

No comments: