Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

The imprint of impact. In honour of my friend Julie

 Good mawning

💖
The imprint of impact.
I'm still in awe. From yesterday's experience. Celebrating the life of a dearly love friend and beautiful human being.
I'm filled with gratitude and.... scratch that! I was going to say more to that, but that is it, isn't it?
Some many beautiful sharings at @julierohryeg 's memorial yesterday and all I can think is that she filled each one's cup that she met. Not because she was diagnosed with something 'terminal', but because that's the way she came into the world and then lived it...in fullness.
As I looked around the room, all I could see was her imprint and call to each ... to GO and live life with love. GO and be full and filled. GO and be messy in the beauty of life... GO and enjoy all the moments, even the ones you get to cry in and about.
We all felt it and we were all blessed by it. Her life and love. Even down to one of the singers sharing how he wasn't going to wear his bow tie but felt encouraged by her to wear it. And then a few others shared they went through the same, including myself.
LOL the birds and the dress were perfect for the day and brought much encouragement... thanks to muse who inspired me getting it in the first place.
I know I move through this world encouraged, supported, inspired, and even celebrated by such love and friendship.
So today I ask myself, "how can I do more of the same?" Not just so I can share from what has been shared with me, but yes... so that it may continue forward into the lives of others, because we all deserve to experience such love and connection in our lives.

No comments: