Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

The power of praise. Be about adding value daily


 Recently, I have been thinking about the language, speech, and tone that gets used when we speak to others.

Some we have a sing-songy approach toward with our words and tone.
Some we constantly find ourselves snapping at and feeling annoyed by...even if we don't intend on it.
I'm a parent to two boys that are very different...in both experiences and personalities.
I'm constantly 'course-correcting' to make sure I find MYSELF using praise throughout the day. Not just in my words. Also INSIDE my thoughts and actions as well.
Adding value to others also adds value to ourselves.
Seeing ourselves engaged in loving action encourages and calls us to participating in more of the same.
Have you been finding ways to be in praise of those around you?

No comments: