Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, May 9, 2022

Life in abundance...

 Good mawning!

Life in abundance...
As I woke up this morning, I pondered on allowing yourself to consider the full spectrum of possibility in our lives.
Truly letting it be OKAY to see where you are truly awesome and magnificent AS WELL AS how you beat up on yourself, disregard and disrespect, and hinder yourself from enjoying the goodness of you.
WITNESSING the wonder that you are in wholeness, as you stand back in observance and NON familiarity. Realizing, that you may NOT fully know yourself as you say you do if you are holding onto the limitations and validating THEM over your potential day in and day out.
Allowing yourself to see that maybe, you are more of an advocate for the story you tell yourself than you are for your own beautiful existence.
I then thought of the tale of the two wolves...realizing, that abundance is being had by whichever wolf is well fed.
What are we choosing to put our abundance into? Building up or tearing down?
Our time, energy, focus, attention, headspace...
We ARE abundant. Each and every day. And we choose how we invest our resources for the life we will live.
Grateful that I get to be more mindful (woohoo, picking up my abundance...) and applying it to "feed" the "story" of who it is I would love and enjoy seeing myself to be.

No comments: