Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, May 28, 2022

I'm ready to go!




Good mawning!

I'm ready to go!
One last detail to 'arrange' that will benefit more than just myself, and we are set.
We often only focus on the final 'picture' of what we want or imagine...one way or the other.
And THEN we work our way back through the details.
It's as Stephen Covey outlines in the book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
But the process works with the same 'effectiveness', no matter what it is you choose to 'give' your focus over to...at least in the first few...
Perhaps, just perhaps things ARE working out FOR you toward your favourable outcome.
Just maybe...that last step IS up for you to take that faithful leap...
There is process happening in the background of what it is that YOU are in the process of achieving. ALWAYS!
Trust in that. That things are collaborating in the background on your behalf WHILE you are taking steps to move forward as well.
As for me, I am READY to go. I have imagined and accepted all scenarios, including miraculous support or effortless ease...and I can see myself in that final picture.
Here we go! (Also accepting all "background " positive vibes and prayers as well. 😉💖)

No comments: