Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, June 1, 2020

Start your week off clear and ready. Set your weekly intentions

 Good morning!

This morning I am clear and ready.
After a very expansive and cathartic weekend (Thank you for the questions and commentary), I am standing in the energy of this Monday....feeling almost blank with what I could say.
Let me give you a little bit of a backdrop as to why I would find this weird. Usually Monday is "Me" day. It's the day I focus in on giving myself "self-care" and making sure that I have my week set out with how to flow forward with a direction point in the areas of "health", "relationships", and "career/contribution". Now that I think of it....WOW! Can you imagine thinking of the best ways to show up in your week WHILE enjoying showing up with a little care for yourself off the top? HAHAHA I am going to be keeping that up for sure!
However, this weekend, much of that was called to the forefront...what is how I am showing up going to look like going forward? AND who will I be in that space? I just had to ASK myself that question on the Friday and all the rest came rolling in...
SO I ask you my beautiful peeps....can you IMAGINE what awesome, fulfilled, contented, radiant version of yourself is "remembering" of you from the future? Remembering that moment when you decided to consider WHO it is that you would BE from this moment forward? Beyond current situation, condition, and circumstance?
LOL I am just feeling such a buzz right now (haha all I had in my water this morning is some lime thank you 😉 ) knowing I am NOT the same person I was only a few short days ago. WOW! Let's consider how much we have evolved over this last little bit....Okay, okay....brain is switched on😅😅 so I will write this out in my journal, but join me and let me know what YOU can imagine for yourself in the simplest way.
What do you see?

No comments: