Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, June 1, 2020

Take down the barriers and expand your view

 I got asked to share today my perspective....and it was too much to share in one comment. My understanding, my reflections, along with my personal experiences are multi-faceted.

When I decided to homeschool our youngest, it wasn't because he was struggling with his schoolwork...but in that first year of recovery and studies, we explored a finding that was uncovered in regards to an alteration to history. In that study we found empowering details as well as considered many possibilities as to why such a thing was even necessary.
This was further expanded upon as I recognized this altered history through artistic expression in this year's BHM 5A1L pieces I submitted.

No comments: