Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

SPEAK without editing. The gift of journalling

 Good morning :)

SPEAK!!
However imperfectly you are doing so right now, stop trying to say the "right" thing and just SPEAK and hear and see your own words!
STOP EDITING! I love that many of you have asked me for advice and asked me to review what you have written and want to share with others from your own experiences.
I HAVE helped to review many best-selling books (didn't realize the gift in what I was doing, I just knew I wanted to read what my friends wrote), and my feedback is not the same to those trying to convey a message compared to those hearing their own voices, sometimes for the first time in topics they haven't really shared in with others.
This IS more a part of a journalling process than anything else. It is not only shifting the conversation in and amongst your peers/family/associates, etc., but also in your own HEAD!
I commend MANY of you for not realizing the level of vulnerability that you are bringing to the table and the COURAGE it takes to get feedback on maybe some very non-serving thoughts and opinions.
In the mindset program I am a part of (it's a community of people trained and practiced in a simple process...and so there is a "family" of us out there using the jargon and the tools for ourselves and with others...), this step (pillar) is called Learning your Language. Get it out of your head and out on paper. And with the support of the other pillars, tools and teachings, you get to see if these thoughts/behaviours/actions and habits are serving you, have been serving you or not, or if its time that they change so that you can experience a change in your life, for the better.
So, I thank you! Many of you, for voicing your thoughts. AND know, that you have begun the process of journalling and "re-programming" and expanding your own awareness in a way that you can be served by and help others. Doing this daily and consistently, along with building up in other areas of growth (Setting a direction for the change you desire to live and see, imagining what that will look and feel like, and celebrating the little areas of growth and change along the way) will help you and others and change your perspective of the world you are living in AND change the world at the same time.
How amazing is that??

No comments: