Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, June 21, 2020

I celebrate the fathers in my life

 Good morning!!


An excerpt that I wrote....
"....My father celebrated me in the way his father celebrated me, and it makes me think of the fact that my grandfathers’ father celebrated him and his siblings in that amazing way, bathing with love. And I find it ironic that I am sharing this on father’s day and being filled with the warmness and fondness of memory of the fathers in my life that held me up with joyful gratitude. And ALL of them went through such strife in their lives and personal self-doubting and hardships….and yet, could pass on a legacy of love and celebration. And boom! As I reflect on the choice I made at 12 to be a good parent, I realize that I passed on that love and celebration to my own boys to share with others."

No comments: