Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Could you learn even more of those around you?

 

😭😭😭I just LOVE those in my life who love without condition and from their childlike innocence....my dear cashier at my local grocery store that I have probably known for as long as I've had children just shared with me the "heart" of change.
She was so excited to see me and even more excited to share what she has learned...she leaned in with her masked face and said... "...so, I've been doing my part and this is what I recently learned from history....". 💖💖💖😭😭😭 And then she processed to share a poem about change and light. She said that sometimes we have to get a little angry and pushed to passion to make a change...
So...you don't have a mean bone in your body...good! But could you learn even more of those around you? I know I spend a part of my day doing just that and didn't even realize it until my beautiful friend shared what she is doing 💖
Now to track down that poem.

No comments: