Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, June 8, 2020

I had a dream - Good morning post June 8, 2020

I had a dream



 

I had a dream

Good morning!

I had a dream back in January. And no, I will not tell you of the dream, but I will share of what was inspired from it as I watch it unfold.

How would I show up?...truly show up in my life, if how I identify now was “taken” from me? The dream was more “uncomfortable” than the question. We are in a process of being shown the ways we have “bought in” to narratives that we didn’t create and haven’t been around for all that long (yet long enough). But out of all the narratives and the “beautiful” details they hold that affect your perception and filters from day to day, WHAT aspects would you choose to keep? What type of human or being (for those sensitive to the word “human”) do you want to be? What legacy do you want your children, or the “world’s” children to enjoy?

In my dream, the buildings REALLY didn’t matter anymore. How quickly can we restore and create from what was broken down? Pretty quick actually. We are creative and constructive beings. Don’t we love to create? Can we detach from what is presently, to allow for more and better to come forward? We all know that we want better to be our experience each morning we wake up. Just that little extra hint of resolve. Just that little extra corner on the smile of our face. Just that little more satisfaction as we drink down water and feel it actually quench our thirst.

Because I will tell you, sitting around feeling like you “just don’t know” and feeling “stuck”, and feeling “unfulfilled” IS NOT what you want to be feeling. And feeling continually “zipped out” of conversation and contribution...feeling cut off as you are joyfully walking and going about your day, and feeling like you are constantly being put in a place to doubt your own expression and existence is crap.

SO I take it back to the question that has been forefront for a while, especially since that dream…”Am I willing....?”

To be WRONG!
To recognize that I have been lied to.
To see that the reality I know, is part of the lie I have been told.
To see that the lie hasn’t just been told to me, but to the “other” as a form of division (divisiveness)
To no longer “stand” for something I have only been “raised” up in and not have more fully questioned or explored for myself.
To choose what treasures I truly want to “store up in heaven”.
To choose to recognize that what I believe about myself may have come at the cost of someone lying about who they are in order to avoid “pain” and being singled out, and choose comfort and conformity.
To choose to detach from being on the side of ignorance in and of my own existence, and the infinite existence of others.
To put OFF anything that doesn’t allow for me to connect in DEEP within, and to those around me in a similar way.
To set aside what I believe “love” really is and explore it even further in my OWN life and expression.
To stand up for humans and the diversity they express as much as I celebrate nature and animals and “stand up” for them.
To not say that “I see you”, when you can’t even put to words your experience with others, and how they are a “part” of this life you live and in what ways.
To more fully EMBRACE the beauty of the gift of words, expressions, philosophies within humanity that truly unite us all (Don’t even THINK that washing everyone with the same brush is that practice...it’s not).
To see the potential and possibility of our multi-faceted, expansive selves and wonder…”how much MORE to me is there that I have yet to fathom or even discover in WONDER of myself?”
To see that the those around you are a different facet of experience to the same story.
To stop treating others as “unknowing” and “unintelligent” and recognize they are tethered by some construct that we can all find ourselves tangled in at some point if we are not careful.
To start allowing the story of your ancestors and THEIR experiences to tell to you a very different story.

To see that love leaves evidence that tends to be expansive, inclusive, sustainable, and long-lasting.

I’ve been “hanging” out with my "grands" lately. Remembering our conversations and experiences together and exploring the imprints they left on me...and that they left on others. I’m sorry if you didn’t get the gift of being “celebrated” by your ancestors while they were alive. I did. It chokes me with such a deep gratitude knowing that they each took me aside and shared from the depths of their souls...and then looked on me lovingly with amazement. THAT! That wonder and awe on their faces….that selfless expression of delight….that LONGING I held in my heart for YEARS to be with them again because it was the only place I felt as celebrated and cherished....and you want to “SPEAK” and correct and instruct without first connecting in and listening and tilting your head to the side to catch even the slightest LIGHT from the perspective of another…..?

Are you willing?

Because, I had a dream...and you don’t want to be wasting your time NOT connecting in deeper and more willingly right now….but again, I am willing... to honour your choice of expression, because it DOES serve in a greater way for the good of all. We ALL do, through our connection…

Okay, time for some personal exploration time <3

#thankyouGod #divinegifts #oneanotherlove #thisistheTIME #suspendthenarrative #breathe #connectIn #Sawubona #ngikhona #ubuntu #ISEEMe #IcanthenSEEyou #LoveThyNeighbourasThyself #Iexist #IAm #WeAre

 



No comments: