Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Plug in Spiritually

 Good morning!



How many of you charge your phone? How much percentage do you usually charge it to? Do you leave it hovering around 15 to 20%? Probably not. Personally, I like to charge my phone to a full 100%.
But it got me thinking about us as humans and getting "charged up" spiritually. I don't think that we honestly give this area of our lives enough thought. We don't even "plug ourselves in" long enough to get a full charge. And I can only imagine that most of us leave ourselves hanging out at around 15 - 20% with the warning notice to "plug in charger" flashing a reminder on a daily basis.
What does that "reminder" look like? Feeling sad, feeling frustrated and wanting to get away or go on a "much needed" vacation, getting easily annoyed with people and sounds, feeling of being anxious and not feeling grateful for the "wins" in your life each day....
It just seems to me, that much of us, even including myself, don't quite "allow" ourselves to sit long enough to or connect in frequently enough to get more of a fuller charge.
And then I thought, those that allow themselves to reach at least 50% definitely show a different result in their lives. And even higher than that? Things in their lives just "flow". Often people would say that they are "lucky" or truly blessed, but what if that "blessing" or luck is actually, available to us all. I think it is!!! We just have to allow ourselves to connect in and receive the fullness of that charge.
Imagine how much will shift knowing you aren't hovering around the edge of the warning notice. Hmmmmm....Well, time to "plug in"....even just for a little bit 😉

No comments: