Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Joy in the Journey. Be your own good company

As I go through my day in the "silence" of my moments and the company of my "memories, I enjoy the unseen "valuing I get to enjoy from the "company" I keep ❤
I can only imagine the depth of "value" that each face I see holds and what "company" many are surrounded with in the journey through their thoughts and memories.
In other words, I keep myself good company because of the joy I experience from the value in my journey. It's been filled with awe and wonder ❤ And when others share from their journeys I feel honoured to be gifted in the sharing. Much love my friends ❤

No comments: