Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

You are here as a prayer answered...FB post Nov. 5th, 2014

Honestly, I feel so gifted when I have these talks, particularly with my oldest son, that surprise and speak to me as much as it is being spoken to him. And I am compelled to share...as I believe that this inspiration is not meant for me alone...

"Good morning! Overflowing gratitude this morning 

 ...and another inspiring talk with my son.

... you, are an answered prayer. Someone somewhere prayed for exactly who you are and God has shown up through you and as you as the answer to that very prayer. Who are you to NOT show up and BE that blessed answer in someone's life. But you are given a great gift of choice in this time and space you are witnessing and you get to choose if you will live it on your own, opening up this gift of life fully, or not...so no, you don't have to get ready for this day, but there is a prayer out there waiting for you as the answer and with willing gratitude...
Let's not keep them waiting...

No comments: