Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, November 27, 2014

An intention for good builds a sustainable and ever-expanding cycle


 See this shape...the donut looking thing...that is called a torus. This shape helps to illustrate how I tend to see things in my life. I chose this picture mainly on illustration purposes (with the person at the center), but the idea is that it represents flow. Pick a topic... a thing, a concept, or, as my mind has been pondering on as of late, a circumstance...actually many circumstances...and about the intention of a nation....maybe, at some point in the now, the intention will be towards building up a country's greatest resource, it's people...maybe promoting health and education will be the top focus and budget spender...and maybe, instead of war and how to foster its fruits, a new fruitfulness will become the focus. Well folks, an intention for good builds a healthy "donut", and is a sustainable and ever-expanding cycle....however, unhealthy "donuts" or flows of intentions will show its fruit as well, in time...from the inside out, the non-beneficial intention will show its true form...


SO I say, as an individual, I'm going to start with my own intentions...have them flow and grow to the benefit of others....and just maybe, we see what GOOD fruits we can harvest.

#sustainable #Lovefirst #theheartisrevealed #beyondourselves #goodtreegoodfruit

No comments: