Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Adding value through connection

 A man walking down the street saw a man there asking for change and felt compelled to give. He reached into his pocket, and found it was a $20 bill, but yet....he felt compelled to give more....so he gave him a hug.

I'm sharing this, not to get a response on the $20 (LOL talk 'bout that later...), but I can relate...not to call out my folks, but they were very "British" from their upbringing and thus, not many hugs were shared...and now, as an adult, I have seen how open-armed, and open-hearted some of the most vulnerable people can be as well as...others who choose not to hug. Who would you most likely hug? A stranger on the street or one of your own family? There are GREAT gifts that we have to give and offer and many of which are free...let's start sharing those.
And as for the $20...he also gave the $20 as well. 😉

No comments: