Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A celebration of life and love

 Good morning! If there was going to be a way that I would live out, day to day, my love and devotion....it would be as a celebration of life and love. To think about what gratitudes exist in me to share (what have I not remembered to say thank you for...), what evidence I see and remember Love abounding around and through me and in the lives of others (while remembering all the loving Words you spoke to me and promised I might see...), and how to truly share that celebration, inviting others to share in that Joy.

And when moments get hard, and I start to forget... gratitudes remain unpaid and unforwarded...forgetting the love and its depths...forgetting the joy in celebrating...that is when all I need to remember and cry, and miss the joy and tenderness and feel the longing for it once again...
This is The beautiful romance...and the times of forgetting are short...and it`s much more fulfilling to celebrate and smile in a thought of you, bringing you along in MY journey than to cuss, and kick, and be stuck in a place where I feel so far removed from life itself. And when it happens, grace and love are constant in picking me up and carrying me on...
"..and surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." ....and I too, love you always as well (more and more each day) ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments: