Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

For the love of kale...use ACV

 Good morning! Through the inspiration of the wonderful conversations of Sheryl and Todd, I have decided to conquer our family dislike for kale. I tried and tried buying it (and watch it wilt away in the fridge), have successfully blended it in green smoothies (but taking a break from those), but other than that...

😛 But this morning I pre-made some kale, sun-dried tomato, and crimini crustless quiches and loaves for breakfasts (for the menfolk...) and made a similar stir-fry for myself. YUM! Okay, it wasn't all that "yum" until I added a special ingredient...apple cider vinegar!...NOW I don't mind the taste of kale and it may make it back to our dinner plates in the new year... I highly recommend a splash or two for those who are "put off" by it...
Enjoy your "freshly" infused new day 😃 And hopefully with some green foods too 😉

No comments: