Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 28, 2014

With and without comparison, how are you feeling today?

Good morning! LOL thank you Siberia for giving new gratitude and perspective to this snowy and "colder" day (-50 LOL...awesome!).
Honestly, yesterday, I was so toasty...I stood outside (yes, in my snow clothes) to stay cool. 😉 I got quite the workout going through the snow, so today I will enjoy yoga instead. Compared to last week this time, I am feeling MUCH better (and healthier) 😃 And without comparison today, I am feeling great ❤
Today I am fully grateful for much shorter commutes (by foot), a warm home and community to be in, and chicken soup on the go 😉

No comments: