Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude in full effect!

 Good morning! Happy new day of thanks! And Happy Thanksgiving to our US neighbours...

❤ And if I could stay home all cuddly warm today, wafted with the smells of baked goodies and some good home cooking while surrounded by my family's smiles, laughter, and love, then I would definitely be grateful 😉. SO today, I claim extra comfy casual dress for work ( I got immunity today!!! Hurray for dressing casual for charity 😉 ), super cute and fluffy comfy socks and tasty leftovers for lunch 😉 BOOM! Gratitude in full effect baby! 😛
Have amazing, warm, and heart-full day of thanks (and it works for tomorrow too 😉 )

No comments: