Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Stage 1 Pokemon! How are you evolving?

 Confession time....I was really late leaving the house this morning and experienced the super-rush that I am NOT a fan of....why was I running behind? Because I was having a very important talk with a young boy was NOT focusing and giggling through seeing the value in himself....Pokémon was the priority (número uno, dos....) and everything else (including himself) was far, far at the bottom of the list. The intimacy to which he engages in his love is inspiring...AND a great lesson on how to apply myself into the knowing and loving of my great priorities....with intense intimacy. But when everything else becomes a frustration, then some shifting and readjusting needs to take place.

So I turned him into a Stage 1 Pokémon! And in order to get to his next evolution (the fact that I know this still amazes me), he needs to step up to each match (each task, challenge...himself) and use the skills he's got to the best of his ability....The focus is now on HIS next evolution and not just the cards and the game....(but now I need to tap into his knowledge so I can continue the analogy LOL)

No comments: