Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, November 28, 2013

FB Good morning post - November 28, 2013

 Good morning! I love, LOVE it when I make a healthy pot of turkey soup at JUST the right time to help me feel better inside and out. AMAZING flavour God!! You are a great chef! Love being a helper in Your kitchen

❤
And I MUST share a sight I saw yesterday as I was running late after missing bus upon bus and contemplating if I had it in me to just walk home in the cookie dough snow.
I was watching down the street for a bus to come and nothing....everything going by in the other direction reminding me I had other (many) possibilities to get me home at a decent time had I not chosen the route I took. And then I saw a bus coming down the road...but I couldn't make out the number AND there was a vehicle behind it with 2 red lights up in the air. Was it a truck with brake lights on top? A car with red antennae? As it got closer and closer, I still couldn't make it out until it passed by and I realized....it was a silver mini van with a MENORAH strapped to the roof with two of the candles lit and below it said "HAPPY CHANUKKAH!!"
SO...Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Chanukkah....and for me, I will honour a heart filled with gratitude, PERFECT timing, and the glory of love and light!!! ❤

No comments: