Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 29, 2013

Be willing to move to the next level- Wisdom from a 5th grader

 Good morning! The day after losing my phone (and bus passes) and student led conferences.....I asked my son..."what ideas do you have on how to be an excellent 5th grader?"

His responses;
-Pay attention to my work
-Listen in class
-Do my best
-Be willing to move to the next grade.....
"BOOM!!" That last one was GOLDEN!!!
How many of us want to be the best at where and what we are now, but don't consider the willingness to move above and beyond our current "best" possibility? Am I will to move on to the next and "higher" version of what I am doing now? With help from my bud, I am ALSO willing to move to the next grade...❤

No comments: