Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, November 25, 2013

CHOOSE to appreciate where you live

 I know, I know folks....it is SO HARD when the weather of the Tropics is NOT at the Arctic circle or higher....I get that the complete obliteration of the "flakes" that should only be a paper craft would "warm" the heart of many (sorry skiiers, snowboarders, toboganners, sledders, snowshoers, hikers and other "extreme" sporty types....BUT for those who actually and GRATEFULLY, with full intention CHOOSE to appreciate and live where there is "snow" (ugh!! the s-word), could you please stop sharing your "grumble" as common opinion....WOW!! It's been a sunny and warm day and yet it was thick with it today

🙁 (rant is officially over....please no comments in defense of complaints/complaining)
Now back to my regular, grateful AND CHEERY programming and oh yeah....my FULLEST enjoyment of the snow.... (off to strap on snowshoes and get the kids from school 😉 )
P.S. Sorry Lynn for the sarcasm, and thank you for the honey! 🙂 ❤

No comments: