Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 22, 2013

Grateful to those who have inspired LIFE in me.

 Good morning! And tip of the hat to Friday (which I will FULLY enjoy) ....As I sit, I marvel at the gift that we all have in reflection and remembrance. And if this gift is used properly and to its fullest, we will see a wealth of wisdom, a flurry of our forgiveness, an abundance of awe, and treasure in our tears. Mis-use will lead to misery and mess...which will still serve a divine purpose once it is honoured. It really REALLY is ALL good and all for our good. To have your heart stretched in remembering loved ones, to the triumph of overcoming challenges...their is a fuller experience if you allow for it.

This year was SO SO full, I can barely believe it was all in the span of what we call a year ( I think I got greedy and STUFFED two years into one)...Can you imagine....in the lives of those who do infinitely more in a day then you would ever wish for yourself?? Great and gifting people...WOW! In love with considering and remembering those who have inspired LIFE in me.
Have a wonder-full weekend!

No comments: