Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Am I willing? I would like to be more willing

 Good morning!! I love Mondays! It was such a productive, kale-chip-lovin' (all day long...

❤), and prep-for-the-week day. Today, as I feel into where I am not willing to....(inspired by those not willing to be light and free, and in joy and how it makes me sad...), I ask...
Am I willing to be more fit? Am I willing to eat more vegetables? Am I willing to enjoy the health in my food? Am I willing to read and connect more in my quiet times? Am I willing to clean, clear, and organize more? Am I willing to benefit others more? Am I willing to know and love God deeper and deeper? Am I willing to let go of what keeps me from BEING willing to be more with joy, be with being more loving, more free, more light, more receptive of God's divine grace....? Am I willing to release the embrace of what is no longer serving me in a good and beneficial way (that awkward moment where you lingered in the hug too long and yeah...release and bid farewell hehe)?
LOL, so I still would like to be more willing to clean and organize, and let go of the habits around how it was getting done...but feeling good and supported and WILLING to move forward today. ❤ No idea what that will look like, but I trust it will be good.

No comments: