Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 1, 2013

My first day driving licensed

 Good morning!! It's November!!!! My last full month of Autumn

❤ As I reflect on significant Novembers in my life they have all been quite warm HAHA. The cover photo on my wall with the boys in the leaves wearing T-shirts was taken towards the end of a November.... And THIS pinnacle November marks the beginning of a new era having celebrated a new milestone in my life....I now get to OFFICIALLY drive my son to soccer in a minivan! (Somehow I wasn't officially a soccer mom without the driving part 😛 .... I beg to differ) But now the "stereotype" can be fully embraced haha. Thanks to everyone for their prayers... it's still a learning process and I think people would benefit from taking a refresher course to keep their skills fine tuned....I know that I plan to.
Have a great Friday! WOOHOO!!

No comments: