Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Your habits will determine your future

 


"Your habits will determine your future" ~ Jack Canfield

In whatever direction as well... either towards a desired goal ot in the direction of an expected outcome.
We habitualize expectations. We habitualize opinions. We habitualize choices and preferences. We habitualize the way we drive home. We habitualize foods we like. We habitualize how we socialize. We habitualize how we choose NOT to do something. We habitualize how we move our body, do facial expressions, and even how we sleep and wake each day.
I have referred to myself as an observer...and observations often need the strength in practice of focus to narrow in forward progression. It's something I am constantly practicing...to establish a "habitualized" pattern of action or response in my behaviour that takes me in the direction of my choosing.
What areas in your life do you notice habits you would like to change?

No comments: