Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Family traditions. Making an apple cake for my dad's birthday

 Good mawning!



I apologize to the part of myself that said she wanted to be ready in a certain look and body tone for her upcoming birthday.
But with this year's newest "test kitchen" creation evolution, I will just choose to workout more and recover smart 😎
I present... Spiced Banana bread apple cobbler!🍂🍁❤
It's apple pie without pie crust...it's "Chef's" signature Banana bread recipe,... it's all the Autumn/holiday spice flavours we enjoy this time of the year... it's addictive. It's not quite sweater weather here, but it's definitely THIS! 😍
It all evolved from making an apple cake for my dad's birthday after picking apples from their backyard.
Now it's an annual tradition that we celebrate in and with each year.


What things have you found became traditions that bring you joy in your life? How do the GOOD things you enjoy and love get better and better?
I just know that I am overflowing with gratitude and enjoying the space of Grace... haha and it's Thanksgiving weekend too!! 🍂🍁

No comments: