Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Share in the journey and experiences of others

 Good mawning!



It's choice!
To share in the journey and experiences of others and for others to get the opportunity to share in how you are experiencing life.
This was out to dinner with family this weekend...celebrating a milestone and life. My dad's 70th.
I saw the perseverance, hope, and personal journey. I saw the celebrating of the journey of mastery. We sang at the top of our lungs to the radio in the car while he was driving. We danced often. We have philosophical talks to this day that now my boys get to witness.
And it's true, I am A LOT like my dad. I embrace much of how I experience life as a fruit of his influence in my life.
And I am sharing the fullness of all the moments with my family and those around me.
Let's choose to endure, savour, hope, and celebrate in this life...and share it with others❤

No comments: