Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Have you made space to “house” God within?

 Good mawning!



Have you made space to “house” God within?


As my son and I were reading through different translations and transliterations of the Lord’s Prayer, we saw how in more “direct” translations that it really speaks to creating a space within us in which God resides.


However, in that thought, I was put back to the beginning of last week where I stepped back in to the task of owning responsibility for care of the kitchen. It was my space now and I set to work rearranging the space and scrubbing it a little extra, putting things into a new home and space.


Have you ever moved into a new to you space that was previously lived in by someone else? Even through the space could be all cleaned and freshly renovated, I have seen time and time again how people will move in and make it their own. 


Have you ever done that? Move into a space and personalize it to your liking?


Well, here I was this morning, imagining God moving in and doing the same within my heart space. Making it personal WHILE giving the pieces that are there a new and more relevant home within. Brightening things up, organizing, dusting, vacuuming, bagging and boxing “items” to go out with the trash…


Would you be willing to have that experience? That all things were brought to light, sorted through, and even rehomed in your heart space?


The good news is, there is no judgment in that experience (except our own). It’s purely with acceptance as well as acknowledgment. It’s a collab experience. No rushing you through to get it “done”. Pure patience, love, compassion, and understanding. Even reverence that you accepted to be in the relationship consciously with God in the first place.


…And that was just the BEGINNING of the prayer LOL.

I just had to pause and share this insight with you all. I can feel the lightness of its pondering shining from within already LOL (LOL like the smell of cleaner wafting through the space haha).


Back to our devo.


#thankyouGod #Godwithin #divinelysupported #cleaninghouse #bestorganizer #Cocreation #Divineunion ##grateful #quiettimes #morningdevo Mothersonmoments


No comments: