Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, September 30, 2022

Do you see YOU?

 Good mawning!



Observation. Do you see YOU?
ToDAY IS a new day. Last day of a treatment I have been doing and grateful for the results.
But how would I have seen the results if I was not paying attention to the improvements?
When we make changes and adjustments in our lives, we should allow ourselves to be a part of the process. Part of that process involves tracking metrics (what did I want to see improvement in?). The other part, noticing the changes and giving them recognition. Celebrating the "wins" or the "absences".
For me it was both celebrating that something was leaving (that only I could notice as it was pain and discomfort), celebrating the mental space I was regaining, and celebrating SIMPLE things I could do again due to the "absence"/improvement of something else.
If you can't notice from within, you will always be pining for a fix outside of yourself.
Yes, there are external tools that can help, but in the end, how you personally observe and create habits for yourself influences how you apply the tools you have.
Pay attention. You are worth noticing and being mindful of.

No comments: