Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, September 9, 2022

They removed THEIR plank and they want to help me to remove my plank.

 Good mawning!



Simple thought and focus today... get "out" of my own way and lean into the opportunity and experience being offered to me. Along with inspiration from my quiet time (Luke 6:39-49).
This is an opportunity that I would LOVE others to join me on as it is pretty huge. 😍😍 (DM me "WITH YOU" to find out more.)
Back to what is standing out for me this morning. We all have a 'plank' in our eye. And we are more entrained, as a society, to see and point out the 'speck' in the eyes and lives of others.
It's by design. This is what I believe. That our "one another" nature has empathy for the struggles of others.
How we choose to respond to that has much to do with conditioning AND whether we have looked back at ourselves first and found a way to get that plank out.
I have been approached by those who have removed THEIR plank and they want to help me to remove my plank.
This is success.
Not just the ability to have found their way out, but also the ability and willingness to help others find their way out....and clear their eyes...
To nurture that innate pull to help those around us and to see others doing well and thriving.
What if, we just accept our limits and be aware of them and connect with others to help us out?
Yup. Support from one another and joining in the work needed so we can pay it forward and help others along the way.
What things have you found your way out of? Did you have support? And is there an area in your life that still has you planked?
Let me know in the comments.

No comments: