Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, September 10, 2022

2 things I learned from a simple and well chosen name on a label .

 Good mawning!



Do you focus on HAVING the thing?
I saw this on the shelf the other day, and honestly it made me giggle LOL. It brought back the memories of scenes from the movie in which this relates to and put a smile on my face.
That EXPERIENCE, of seeing the name and having the smile on my face made me then consider that others may enjoy having that same experience and BOOM, the price for it didn't matter as much as the experience I imagined being the result of that purchase. It then became reasonably priced to me based on the resulting experience I envisioned.
I was NOT caught up in comparing it to the others of its kind on the shelf and which had the best (cheapest) price for the volume.
I was MORE willing to invest in the vision I held and the experience I wanted others to have (the same joy that I experienced), than comparing prices and volume.
2 things I learned from a simple and well chosen name on a label .
First...VISION matters.
It sets the stage. It connects you to the feelings, the game plan, and the imagined results. It shows you the other side of your pain and suffering. It gives you hopes and lights a fire in you that your feelings can engage in. It builds up joy and possibility. AND it compels you to want to share it with others.
Second... RESULTS and outcome are what you are really buying.
You don't buy that good looking and expensive handbag "only" because you like it. There is more in the experience of having it you have created in your mind that compels you to buy it in the first place. There is a notable impact you want to express with it. And you can see the exchange in your mind and every time you ponder, look...it puts a smile on your face.
I didn't buy it.
But I did come away with something more valuable than I anticipated. I have a vision STAMPED inside of me for a simple experience I desire to share with friends, and I know where to go to get that very thing in order to do so.
Thank you "Gigglewater." 😉

No comments: