Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, July 29, 2022

I haven't made raspberry brownies with nutella frosting for years

 


I was feeling nostalgic.

💕
Years ago... (don't they have theme music for this? 😂😂) , back int days of university, I would make raspberry brownies with nutella frosting every summer.
The raspberry patch was across the alley at the twins house. We picked raspberries there every summer for years with the other kids as we biked and explored everywhere.
I even made them into the first few years of my marriage, although hubby doesn't remember.
I stopped making them when my egg allergy took over and they started using peanut oil in Nutella (they've switched back since).
But last night the memory hit me...I made that recipe out of sheer personal enjoyment of my own creation.
And I am ready to settle into the beautiful energy of creating once again.
I'm grateful I passed on that vibe and knowledge to @z3_maker to enjoy as an artist.
And in truth, we are ALL designed for creation in our lives. It's also not meant to look the same as anyone else. And from that space and energy we get to serve and contribute to those around us. It's meant to be shared.
Anyways, as it cools, I have time to get ready for a call...and reflect in joy.
Enjoy a great weekend everyone 💕💕😎

No comments: