Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

How to maintain...

 



Good mawning!

How to maintain...

Do do you like to drive? How about driving fast? If you had a wide open stretch of road, would you put pedal to the metal?

All in! Full out! Go go go! Push for it! Grind it... these are often phrases that inspire the "doers" I have spoken to. They don't feel "worthy" unless they were super productive DOING something.

But what also comes often for the "doers" is burn out.

I myself am NOT a natural doer. But many have seen me in action in my "doing" phase and get inspired. But truth be told, my energy and activity does not always flow that way. I currently experience "down days" due to autoimmunity as well as it not being an aspect of my energy "type".

And I would CRANK out the production while I was high with energy and the CRASH it out 😂😂 for days of recovery.

You can't drive the speed limit of an open highway EVERYWHERE you drive. The speed limit changes, and different conditions call for different speeds.

And if you didn't have to floor it for the feeling of productivity, you may notice that simple and consistent daily work is just as productive if not moreso... without the burn out.

The balance of action and recovery is in many areas of our lives. Working out, financial, service, quality sleep, relationship...growing a garden LOL (Where my thoughts are at...)

With mindful focus on what needs action and attention in each moment and then what needs space for growth, repair, restoration, and integration... you can see the cycle of balance more clearly and how dynamic it is at every turn.

Are you a doer? Do you get burned out? Do you want more balance in your life?

#ThankyouGod #gratitude #drivingfast #allin #productivity #action #recovery #balance #yinyang #energy #lifetothefull #Sawubona #mentalhealth #mentalwellness #mindsetmatters #simpleandconsistent #trusttheprocess #committotheday

No comments: