Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, July 22, 2022

I'm in a new season as a mother




 Good mawning!

I'm in a new season.
I have had the honour of having my childhood dream and my prayers answered with the journey I am blessed with with these two in my life.
Perhaps the woman I am now called out the child I was then when I dreamed of becoming a mother.
From the moment that "little brother" graced us with his firey presence, I reminded our oldest over and over again... "you ARE your brother's keeper." As I am "guardian" in their lives, they were raised to be supportive of one another...as an extension of themselves.
Watching this "young men" moment the other day warmed my heart knowing that they "understood the assignment."
This is possible when we are willing to receive the connection and trust it is good. It takes practice. It takes holistic acceptance. And it definitely takes knowing and loving yourSelf in and through the process.
I'm going to allow myself the gift of receiving the celebrating of a full-heart moment... and then continue...to be present in the journey.

No comments: