Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Reset your state.


 Reset your state.

Today from the beginning has been a full day. Garbage day, and then gardening before I got on 3 calls in a row.
When your timeline shifts from 4 weeks to 2 weeks, it can really shift things and how they're done.
Both of which set a state that is intentional. Both are language I chose to illicit a response.
The first was to set both vision and how I would show up in what I planned for the day...and I expected it to flow through smoothly as everything had its set time.
The second is also language. What I learned from it was that I needed to prioritize what I can show up in now and what can wait until later on.
In our choice of words, thoughts, statements to ourselves (conditioned or chosen) or conclusions (...there is always a bigger picture...), we GET to choose what state we are in (serving or non-serving), and how we respond.
If we give ourselves time...to make the choice that sees things working out for our good and enjoy a more "neutral" state, we get the gift of a good response.
In what ways have you given yourself space to have a better response? In what ways can you allow yourself to see more space to respond? The choice IS yours.
“Forces beyond your control can take away everything you possess except one thing, your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation.” - Viktor Frankl

No comments: