Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, July 9, 2022

I am truly shaking my head and accepting... all that it is I am!


 Good mawning!


BWAHAHA 😂 I got myself just bawlin' with laughter this morning ❤️


I am truly shaking my head and accepting... all that it is I am!


Honestly, when you are scrolling and something speaks such a "truth" to you that you have to share "its" joy...


So why am I laughing? Because, I am truly about being "me" and being whatever "best" version shows up that day. 


And I am laughing because I KNOW I am NOT the only one asking... "Why can't I just close my mouth, put my head down, nod, and do the "thang" they be expecting me to do??"


YUP! NOPE! I am... that I am. Honestly, I would not have made it as far as I did if I wasn't qualified for the task. That's how hiring works. 


So I AM grateful to be qualified for the task AND to allow myself the "permission" to show up in my "best". 


And sometimes, that "best" is more than enough (often) and it reminds me to find those rooms and spaces where my best is the right fit. ❤️


Can you relate? I know there are some, fo sure! 😂


And you know what? You ARE a "best" fit. You are here by intention for us ALL to step up into our higher experiences... unapologetically. You out there building others up, helping people out, and smiling BIG when others benefit and are winning! 


KEEP on keepin' that up! THIS world needs it...and needs YOU in and at your best!❤️


Have an amazing weekend! You deserve it!


#thankyouGod #blessed #gratitude #grateful #divinegifts #intentionallymade #here #withpurpose #beyourbestself #unapologetic #buildingup #weneedyou #Sawubona #shineyourlight 

No comments: