Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 5, 2022

We are moving into a season of transition.

 Good morning.


We are moving into a season of transition.

And even though I get to go skating today, and our winter season is still here, my personal hibernation this year was short lived.
I've been going through much transition in my life, and I got a few weeks where I could just be at rest. Yet other things are upon us at this time... this "spring forward" moment, and it requires presence, patience, and action.
LOL and the funny thing is with patience is that it is a very active process. Keeping your state and mind steady WHILE taking "big picture" actions (like personal care) on a consistent basis. Readying yourself to be the person that can act in the moment that you are called to.
With all that, I have managed to approach my sleep in a new way. I look at how many cycles I can clock in. With each cycle being around 1.5 hours, as long as I set up my environment right (dark, cool room), and have exposed myself to quality nourishment (sun/daylight, adequate hydration, well timed and balanced meals), I can going for my optimal 5 cycles.
Sometimes I don't quite hit it, some days right now I have. My energy is on point, my mental clarity is sharp, and I am able to move forward with readiness.
I'll be looking to share more around getting better sleep and stressing less in an upcoming course. Message or comment to connect and learn more.
Until then, allow yourself grace as your season of change and transition is upon you.

No comments: