Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, March 21, 2022

Discovering a new level today...

 Discovering a new level today...

There are a few things we had set on our "want" list or as a possibility in our visions for our lives together.
Some set to experience sooner and some set as a very strong "end" type vision (retirement version).
So what happens when... your big vision calls you to show up? What happens when your dream job calls you and wants to meet with you? What happens when YOU, exactly as you are, has been the answer to someone's prayer?
Does that mean the "end" is near? And how scary is THAT thought? For me, it has been both beautiful and sad.
And yet today, it let me know, it was only to the edge of where I allow my vision to take me. So yes, this time has come. And definitely NOT in any way I could have imagined. PERFECT!
Now is the time to.... accept that this is "okay" and normalize it, while ALLOWING myself to dream even MORE, because it is not the end... 💕💕
Allow your dreams to flow in as expected as waking up tomorrow after you head to bed. Normalize BEING IN the life you want to be living, so you can continue to stretch into YOUR next level.
I had to challenge both the grief and fear in receiving this vision...and the teaching that I CAN dream even bigger than I have been.
Alrighty then! Thank you God 💕

No comments: