Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Take special care and show some one another love

 This flower was the only of its kind visible anywhere.



It grew and bloomed regardless.
I took caution to not step on it. And I thanked it for its beauty...and existence.
In that moment, I was reminded of what it feels like to be in a space of hurt and grieving.
It is raw. You feel wide open and exposed. Trust is a challenge. Playful and enthusiastic doesn't come with the same refreshment... knowing that the pain is still there when "things" settle down. And it floods in and without some way to resolve or console...
There still remains unmet need, unheard words, and unseen tears.
So for those who have felt the sting or is still in the rawness of it all... I see you.
I know hurt. I recognize rawness, and even now, grief has been present for me and a big hole has been felt.
And without having the tools I use daily and even moment to moment, I don't know what things would have looked like. I'm BEYOND grateful for the few close friends in my life now... (I lost a few key players in my circle this year...)...
...AND I call on those who are in the practice of assuming someone is "good" and you don't check on them...ASK! How are they doing?
We often wait too long and try to smooth over "uncomfortable" emotions and expressions. We can find ourselves so out of practice with "applying care and concern" for others, that we feel awkward reapproaching... GET MESSY!
And maybe even, we have some narratives that are getting in the way of truly expressing #oneanotherlove... SHOW LOVE or kindness anyway.
JUST TRY!!! Show someone you SEE THEM.
That they aren't just a lone bloom among a mountain of rocks. And practice daily.
It's TIME! Stop your one post for suicide and one post for mental health and get in there!
And if you are hurting and looking for support, I AM here. To listen and to help.

No comments: