Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Just bake the cake! Stop holding yourself back

 Good mawning!


Just bake the cake!

That was the thought I had when I was standing in the kitchen this morning wanting something extra to eat. My son had already made the family a special pancake breakfast (not my usual time or type of first meal), but we all enjoyed it as a family...and we forgot to take the pics hahaha...OH WELL! 

Also, after not getting enough sleep, I felt the "want" for something extra. I looked around the kitchen and realized, I have all that I "need" in order to make that "chocolatey" thing that I feel peckish for and it made me think about all the times that I "wanted" to do something I was interested in. And not just wanting to do something and not quite having the resources available at the time to do it, but actually having all that I needed and NOT starting it or doing it at all. 

WHY!?!

Most times it was because I felt overwhelmed by the "idea" of adding something "extra" to the plate. Other times, it was because it wasn't a priority for me. But as I have been doing the mindset work, and in particular, using the tools from the EYL system, I began to see how to "layer" in what it is I want instead of trying to take it all on at once.

Step by step, like putting in the ingredients of a cake and following the instructions (haha the other way around, but you get what I mean 😜). 

So if you want to taste the cake and that is what it is that you want, and you KNOW you have all you need to start making and baking.... then go ahead and do it. Step by step, ingredient by ingredient, and process by process.

You CAN have the cake and enjoy it too.

#thankyouGod #Divinelysupported #baking #chocolate #cake #mindset #gettingstarted #getsupport #reachyourgoals #simpleandconsistent #keepitsmall #stepbystep #onedayatatime #onepercent #trusttheprocess #committoToday #youcanDOit #cheeringyouon #LetsGo



No comments: